Friday, August 22, 2014

See you on the other side!

Well, I woke up this morning with a big fat, blue toe. I tried my running shoes on and winced as I tried to jog down the drive. Does this suck? Yes, it does - hugely!! But you know what, I'm damned if a broken little toe is going to end my race before it's begun. 

Now for some 'thank yous':

Thank you Sara Liedholm and Tord Ajanki for all your support in organizing the media campaign around For Better Diabetes Care & Cure. Judging by the page hits for the blog, we've had an impact! Great work!!!

Thank you again to all those who have donated towards the campaign! 

Thank you to all those who've sent good luck vibes!

Thank you to Bryan Bergman and Jeremy Pomeroy in particular for all the advice on training and recovery. I appreciate the time you've given and your enthusiastic responses to all my questions.  


Thank you to my beautiful children Phoenix, Hunter and Grace for all your patience and support this summer. I've taken and you've given. I owe you.

Thank you Camilla. You and the kids are my inspiration. I am what I am because of you!!!

Now I'm off to Copenhagen to rack my bike and prepare for tomorrow.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment